The main responsibilities
The main responsibilities of Pricing Specialist would be conducting pricing calculations and system integration:
- Calculation of price offers for new products and projects
- Updating current, individual customer prices
- Updating and monitoring calculations of materials, production flows, and consumptions
- Integration of information from production, supply chain, logistic and sales departments to optimize operational and sales practices
- Understand customer needs and daily challenges, and take proactive actions in implementing timely solutions
- Assist to rethink and redesign the calculation methods and processes of the company’s pricing policy
- Knowledge of price calculations, system integrations, and data generation
- Similar min 3 years of work experience (as pricing specialist, controller, analytic or similar)
- Higher Education
- Very good knowledge of English
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, teamwork and planning skills
- Learning skills and understanding of complex production set-up
- Remote work possibility
- Free parking
- Phone for personal usage
- Computer for personal usage
- Frequent training
- Discounts for company products/services
- SALARY NETTO: 1200 €/month.
NOTE: Please apply with English version of your cv
ATTENTION: By applying for this position, the candidate agrees that his/her personal data will be administered in accordance with the General Protection Regulation and protected by employees of the Balticsofa Personnel Department. Personal data will not be transferred to third parties without the consent of the candidate.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.