Žarijų g. 4A, Vilnius
Monday – Friday 07:00-15:30 or 07:30-16:00
The main functions (responsibilities)
Assisting Sales Director and Sales Team to develop business and reaching sales goals.
- Developing and monitoring CRM system
- Understand customer needs and daily challenges and take proactive actions in implementing timely solutions
- Proactive support and assistance in sales team performance by ensuring inquiries are noted and followed up
- Follow-up on budgets, targets and forecasts/plans, continuous updating and provide info of timely actions needed to ensure their achievement
- Development, supporting and updating on pending and new sales projects
- Key person for improving the operational sales practices
- Preparation of reports, sales statistics, etc. for internal and external use
- Organization and participation in customer meetings and preparation of agendas for meetings
- Smooth and constructive cooperation with other company departments to ensure the fulfillment of customer needs and the achievement of sales objectives
- Very good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of sales processes and customer service.
- Experience with or interest in career in sales organization as PA.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, teamwork and planning skills
- Learning skills and results pursuit
- Convenient access to public transport // parking
- Specific and kind managers and a friendly and professional team
- Real growth and career opportunities
- Regular training
- Discounts on our furniture
- NET SALARY: from 1240 €/month
ATTENTION: By applying for this position, the candidate agrees that his/her personal data will be administered in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and will be protected by Balticsofa’s Personnel Department. Personal data will not be passed on to third parties without the candidate’s consent.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.